Chocolate, Raspberry Delight Recipe
This is another “Eat Your Smoothie” Recipe.
- Siggs Raspberry Greek Yogurt – 1 Container
- 1 scoop Shaklee 180 Chocolate Smoothee Mix
- 1 TBS Milk (Cashew, Rice, Almond…whichever is your favorite)
- Several Frozen Red Raspberries
- 6 Chopped Pecans
- Mix Yogurt, Smoothee Mix and Milk in bowl.
- Sprinkle Frozen Raspberries and Pecans on top.
- Optional: You can add a drop or two of chocolate Stevia for a richer, chocolate flavor.
Protein: 23 grams
Great for a breakfast or light lunch! Add a salad for more of a meal.