Healthy Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 Chicken Breasts-cubed
- Mix of green, red, yellow or orange peppers
- Fresh mushrooms
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Seed Oil(optional)
- Basmati Rice-cook according to directions on package
- Place 1-2 tsp coconut oil in pain, cook cubed chicken until done, set aside, keeping warm
- Cut up veggies, Saute in pan
- Add Chicken back to pan and put 1 Tbs Sesame oil in pan (optional)
- Place Chicken and veggie stir fry over already cooked Basmati Rice
- Serve Hot!
Great heated up the next day too….IF you have left overs!