Healthy Snack Ideas
Top 10 High Protein/Fiber Snack Ideas (125-200 cal)
All are gluten-free. Add as many non-starchy veggies as you like to each meal/snack. Enjoy!
- 1 apple + 12 raw unsalted almonds
- Leafy greens (not iceberg) + sliced cucumbers or tomatoes + 1-2oz chicken or turkey + 1 Tbsp homemade or organic dressing (or 1/8 avocado + splash of lime + pinch of sea salt)
- Protein Oatmeal Cookies (1 banana + 1/2 cup quick oats GF + 1.5 scoops Shakee 180 Smoothee Mix + optional stevia to taste; mash together and separate into cookies, then bake at 350F for 15 minutes, makes 2 snack servings)
- 1/2 of a smoothie (6oz almond milk or water, 1/2 cup fruit, 1.5 scoops Shaklee 180 Smoothee Mix, 3-4 ice cubes)
- 1 Clementine orange + Shaklee 180 Snack Bar (or half of a Shaklee 180 Meal Bar)
- 2 Tbsp hummus dip or homemade guacamole + 1 bag of BBQ or Sea Salt Shaklee 180 Snack Crisps
- Celery sticks + 2 Tbsp natural nut/seed butter (peanut, almond, sunflower seed, nut-free Wow!butter, etc)
- Homemade energy protein bites- for recipe go to KimWaggoner.com/EnergizingProteinBites
- 1 cup berries + 6oz organic Greek yogurt
- 1 pear + 1oz organic string cheese
A special thanks you to Suni Ferrer for sharing!