Roasted Spiced Carrots
- 2 lbs carrots, cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces
- 3 T Olive Oil
- 2 T butter
- 3-4 T roasted salted pistachios-chopped
- 1/2 tsp each of salt, ground coriander, black pepper
- 1/4 tsp each of chili powder, paprika
- 1/8 tsp each of ground ginger, cinnamon
- Dash of ground cloves and cayenne pepper
- Pre Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a jelly roll pan with olive oil
- Toss Carrots and olive oil in bowl
- Mix spices together and toss over carrots
- Arrange and spread out carrots on jelly roll pan
- Roast in oven for about 40 min.
- Transfer on to a serving dish.
- Melt 2 T of butter and drizzle over carrots.
- Sprinkle chopped pistachios on top.
I took this to a family Easter Dinner about 50 minutes from my house. I made at home then transferred to a preheated crock pot on “keep warm” level for transport.
I had a few leftovers and had them cold from the fridge as a snack!
Enjoy! Please share!