Is Your House Making You Sick?

Is Your House Toxic

Is Your House Making You Sick? Isn’t it hard to believe that your home would be toxic, making you and your family sick? This could be the case though. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that pollution is 2 to 5 times greater indoors than outside! ¬†What are these toxins? How are they getting in to your home and what can you do to protect you and your family? Most of the people don’t know what can cause this, for example they may think that its inside the walls, they replace the walls and install alside vinyl siding. But the problem is usually somewhere else. Radon. Radon is a colorless odorless gas that naturally occurs in soil and rock. It seeps into homes through cracks in foundations or wall joints. Radon is a known cancer causing agent and also a trigger for asthma. It is estimated that Radon is the cause…